Welcome

Do not pass this point if you are offended by words.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Green Vale

Therein lies
a green vale, shrouded in grey mist, far away from the land of men; Strange
beasts cry in the distance, and dark, winged shapes flit overhead in the canopy
of the forest. She laughs and shakes her head with a pout on her lips as she
darts from tree to tree. I follow eagerly, laughing also, at her silly antics,
it is just a game, but it is ours to play all the  days and nights of this endless dream, and I
know in my heart, at last, I am home.

2 comments:

  1. I have a dream like this. The sensation of being home draws me in so strongly. Happiness and laughing are what make life worth while. It's unfortunate that more aren't drawn to that direction in thier life. It seems that dwelling in the past or on the negative is easier to focus on than just making yourself happy. It's those times you want to just shake them and scream in thier face "GET OVER IT". There's more, so much more to life.
    -Jessi Gear

    ReplyDelete